Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bloggin' Ya'll

SO my Husband has started up his blog again... spiketheyouth.blogspot.com . He has been urging me for quite some time now to start up a blog. I have- I don't know how many blogs- started throughout the internet universe, and this one I'm hoping is going to be different. I'm hoping that I can keep up with it weekly and not forget about it! Even if I do not have a million followers. I'm hoping it will be something I can look back on to see the impact I have tried to make on the world by being Christ's light. 

My blog isn't going to be just writing.

It's going to be pictures.

Videos.

Testimonies.

Poems.

Artwork. 

Scripture verses.

And anything else I can use to help tell my story. 

I'm looking forward to this social journey with you all. :0)

P.s. -Yes. My name really is Stacy Stacy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment