Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy Birthday! I love you! Merry Valentines Day!

So, my husband Matt and I celebrated my birthday and valentines today. I woke up being told that I was not allowed down stairs, that I had to stay upstairs until about 11:30. I knew he was taking me out to a nice lunch at 1 so I decided to take the time to sleep in and get ready for our date! Around 11:45 I heard him leave the house then preceded to get a text from him saying I could start. He had planned a scavenger hunt for me to find my gift. He always gets me just one gift to celebrate both birthday and Vday because they are so close. As I searched around the house I found all kinds of clever clues. The last clue read " You're awesome! Your gift is hiding in the living room Zelda style!" When I read this I knew exactly where it was...in the ottoman chest! I raced upstairs to find my dream camera-a canon Rebel t3i- all bowed up! As  I squealed with joy I soon realized that he charged the battery for me so I could start shooting right away! This is the rest of our vday bday date in pictures. He treated me to the Hunan House here in Columbus, and boy was it delicious! If you ever have a chance to go, DO IT!! Hope you enjoy!!

 The little notes I found around the house.
 an artsy picture of my button
 Matt and I at the Hunan House
 Matt enjoying come minced chicken lettuce wraps. They were DELISH!
 Minced Chicked lettuce wraps.
 My rose buh Matt got me. I hate when my roses die so he bought me a plant instead :) 
 My Prince Charming <3
 Mango Shrimp
 Red Curry Duck
 Matt enjoying his rice-he loves rice!
 Hot & Sour soup
 Steamed Rice
 Me. Matt's checking out our new camera!
 Dufwasha?!
 My little leo-holding my fortune cookie.

 You will have many bright days soon. I sure will with my lil Stella coming! 
 All packed up and going back home.
Isn't he just so darn CUTE! He can never keep his eyes open when it's bright out...:)

So that ladies and gents was my birthday vday date day and presents! I am SO blessed with a loving husband who thinks out of the box. I wouldn't trade him for the world! 

He knows just how to treat his queen, so I KNOW he will know how to treat his lil princess! I'm so excited to see him as a daddy. <3

Love and Lollypops!
-Stacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment