Saturday, December 28, 2013

My (very near) Future Mommy Diaper Bag Wish list

SO, if you didn't know my husband Matt and I will expecting our first lil baby in March. It is a girl and we are naming her Stella Elaine Stacy. I am so excited and can't wait to meet the lil one who has turned my body into her own lil home!

Becoming a first time mom has made me think about all kinds of things. Tonight I am thinking about a wish list I would LOVE to have before lil Stella makes her debut!

THE Diaper Bag
Skip Hop Duo in Chevron


I am in love with this diaper bag! It has so many pockets, includes a stroller strap, and is not too girly ( so my husband won't mind carrying it ;). Also I am really digging the chevron print right now. Here are some more views....


I would also love to have the matching changing kit!


The next thing on my wish list is a list of things to fill my diaper bag with. 

Breast-feeding Scarf
I am planning on making a breast-feeding scarf that will double as an infinity scarf and cover for when I feed Stella. 
It will look something like this...maybe a different color.


Wetbags
These bags keep all the wetness in and stay dry on the outside! I'm imagining using these for soiled clothes, keeping blankets dry, or even throwing the sippie/bottle in to make sure the rest of the diaper bag contents stay dry. They also come in all kinds of cute designs! 
These are pricey in store but are only a few bucks on Ebay!




Sanitizing Gel
 I love the little ones from Bath and Body. They are so convenient to hook on the outside of the diaper bag for anyone who wants to hold Stella or for after changing her yucky diapers (when soap and water are not available). My favorite scents are the fresh or fruity ones (I dislike heavy or thick smells such as baked good smells, vanilla, or musk).



Baby First Aid Kit
The next thing I would love for my diaper bag is a baby first aid kit. This one is adorable and comes in a cute lil case to just pop into the bag! 




Pacifier Wipes
They are gonna come in handy to wipe of Stella's binkies or other things she might possibly stick in her mouth!




Boogie Wipes
The next must have is a pack of these at all times....Boogie Wipes! I know how it feels when you wipe your nose too often, especially in the case that you have a cold! I certainty don't want my lil Stella's nose to become raw....and baby boogies get crusty, these will help get them off her lil precious nose!





Baby Toys
Of course we will need some baby toys. Here are some I thought were cute and functional.





Of course we would also have:
Diapers
Wipes
Binkies
Change of clothes



I would also carry the following for myself, since I will not be carrying a purse:

Cell Phone
Lipsyl Chap Stick
Keys
Wallet
Asprin
Hair Accessories (boby pins/ponytail holders)


What do you think of my list? What am I missing?? What did YOU find most helpful when you were packing a diaper bag?







No comments:

Post a Comment